“The most difficult thing in the world is to just sit, doing nothing.”Osho
Learn how to —
- Practice the patient, ancient skill of Vipassana mindfulness meditation (a medically-proven technique you can use for the rest of your life).
- Let thoughts and feelings come and go without overreacting.
- Feel happiness without dependence on external things (often called “happy for no reason”).
- Improve brain function and strengthen immune system without medication.
- Experience mental and emotional peace without complex talk therapy.
- Explore spiritual possibilities.